Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who am I kidding?

I often think about writing a post here but it never makes it onto paper (or the internet in this case) in fear of being judged.

I'm not that witty when it comes to words and a lot of the times, I find it hard to put my thoughts into the perfect words. Writing has never been my forte and have yet to find my voice and the thought of someone reading my blog and judging me makes me uncomfortable.

But really, does it matter? Yes, I'm the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve but shouldn't I try to get over that?! Anyway, is anyone even reading this thing? That's what I try to tell myself on a daily basis, so that I can get up the nerve to put up a post just as my outlet, a paragraph, a sentence, or even just a pretty picture.. Just for me.

No comments: